TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE SERVICE
Please review the following general details prior to purchase.
- All sales are final.
- All online reservations must be done at least 2 hours before departure time. Phone reservations are welcome anytime.
- All reservations made without payment do not guarantee a seat on the bus.
- BusLine Orlando Miami schedule times are estimates and are not guaranteed. We are not responsible for delays occurred by traffic, weather or other conditions. Any delay or deviation in the schedule times and/or replacement of services from another company will not be a right of refund. In case our motor-coach breaks, the passengers are not required to wait for the bus to be repaired, replaced or accept the delay from the estimated schedule, but we are not responsible for refund any passengers who leaves the bus.
- In case our motor-coach breaks and it is unfixable or we are not able to find another company to transport our passengers, we are not responsible to provide any other form of transportation.
- Children under 2 years are free of charge on the bus line, Orlando Miami Orlando.
- Unaccompanied minors need a written consent from their parents or legal guardian in order to travel. Parents are fully responsible for their children.
- BusLine Orlando Miami reserves the right to use assigned motor coaches for multiple charters and customers on the same day.
- For reservations of 9 passengers or more please contact us.
- No shows are not eligible for refunds.
- Eating, drinking, use of alcohol and/or tobacco is prohibited on board motor coaches.
- Malfunction of equipments such as VCR, DVD player, Audio/Video system or courtesy internet when applicable is not cause for a refund.
- Pets are not permitted on board motor coaches.
- We don’t provide delivery service or carrier service for any item. No exceptions.
- Passengers may carry up to 2 pieces of luggage no more than 50 pounds per piece and 29 cubic feet, and one regular size purse or backpack per person without wheels deprived to any additional cost. Overweight or oversized bags will be charged additional. Additional fees apply to extra items.
- Any luggage valued at, counting its contents, over $ 100.00 USD must be stated prior to travel and will be subject to extra insurance charges. If any luggage over $ 100.00 are not informed, BusLine Orlando Miami may be responsible for up to $ 100.00 USD upon the proof of its contents. Any items deemed valuable should be carried on with passenger inside the bus. All carry-on and checked luggage are subject to search.
- BusLine Orlando Miami is not responsible for items left on the motor coaches.
- We reserve the right substitute equipment and/or service with another provider.
- BusLine Orlando Miami reserves the right to reject service to any passenger who disturbs, interrupts, distracts, and bothers the driver or any team member.
Our website grants to you the non-exclusive unlimited navigation of the web pages and any service/products that are promoted through our web site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions issued by our company.
a) IMAGERY, VIDEOS, CLIPART AND FONTS
All imagery, videos, clipart and fonts used in our web files are BusLine Orlando Miami and it's Vendors property and are an integral part of our products and services. Any kind of separate usage, copy or distribution is prohibited.
b) UNAUTHORIZED USE
You may not copy any of our images as photos and videos, rates, descriptions and or fonts on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium to regular use and view nor offer them for redistribution, download or resale of any kind without prior written consent from our company.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our services, products, images, videos or any other information in this web site. All products are property of BusLine Orlando Miami .
3. THIRD-PARTIES SERVICES
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number and credit card number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to take out your information sharing contact us.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless BusLine Orlando Miami, its affiliates and suppliers from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including attorneys' reasonable fees) related to your violation of this Agreement.
5. CHANGES TO SITE
BusLine Orlando Miami , its affiliates and/or its suppliers may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, and other materials on this Site, or terminate this Site, at any time without notice. BusLine Orlando Miami may modify this Agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement. Accordingly, you agree to review the Agreement periodically, and your continued access or use of this Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Agreement.
This Agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this Agreement or this Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Failure by BusLine Orlando Miami or its affiliates to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of this Site or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. Any legal action or proceeding between BusLine Orlando Miami and/or its affiliates and you related to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the State of Florida.
BusLine Orlando Miami and other logos, product and service names are trademarks and service marks owned by or licensed to BusLine Orlando Miami or its affiliates (the "Marks"). Without the prior written permission of BusLine Orlando Miami , or its appropriate affiliates, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the Marks.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that BusLine Orlando Miami shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if BusLine Orlando Miami has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- The use or inability to use the site or services.
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into on the site or through or form the service.
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data.
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the service.
- Any other matter relating to the site or the services.
Our company reserves the right to change or modify current Terms with no prior notice.